Here are some things to remember for the day before your Moving Day.
- Sort through your belongings, declutter, dispose of items you no longer need.
- Fridges and freezers need to be cleaned out and defrosted 24 hours prior to your moving day.
- Consider consuming all perishables before hand.
- Dry and disconnect washing machines and dishwashers.
- Make sure you have snap lock bags ready.
- Remember to tape the bags of bolts, screws and the instruction. sheets to the item so they don’t get lost.
- Pack a moving essentials bag.
- Make sure to pack some food for your new home.
- Set aside cleaning supplies.
On Moving Day:
- Wake up early to be ready for your movers.
- Pack up the last of your items.
- Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather conditions at the time of your move.
- Make sure your electronics are charged.
- Take important papers with you.
- Take photos as a proof of the pre-move condition of your items.
- Triple check everything.
Take advantage of our in-home visitation service so we can accurately prepare the best resources and pricing for your move.
For inquiries, you can always email or call us with any questions, issues or information you think may be important before moving day comes. Leaving it until the last minute could disrupt your moving experience.